Slip and fall cases are a common example of premises liability. If you hurt yourself on someone else’s property, it warrants investigating whether or not that person or business maintained their premises in accordance with Florida law.
Contact the Amarosa law Firm, P.A. if you have been injured in a slip and fall incident.
During your free initial consultation Attorney Amarosa will evaluate your case and advise you on how to proceed.
Representation for Your Slip and Fall Injury
Attorney Amarosa is passionate about helping individuals who have been injured and fear they have no recourse for compensation. No matter what the extent of your injury, it is critical that you contact us for your slip and fall.
As part of Florida premises liability law, homeowners and business owners are obligated to adhere to an explicit code of standards in maintaining their properties. If this code is violated and you are injured because of it, you may be entitled to take legal action. Some of these obligations include the following:
- Keep property free of foreign objects
- Clear property of substances
- Complete routine inspections
- Warn of dangerous conditions
- Promptly repair damages
- Address known defects or hazards
Important Steps to Take Following a Slip and Fall Accident
The actions you take following an injury are critical. You should contact Attorney Amarosa a slip and fall attorney immediately. In addition, be sure to complete the following:
- Obtain names as well as any other contact information of all parties, both premises owner and any witnesses.
- Report the incident to the owner, the business or an employee at the location where you fell.
- Record the scene using a camera, cell phone or notepad.
- Request documentation of the fall from an employee or owner at the premises or business.
- Seek medical attention for your injury promptly.
Contact the Amarosa Law Firm, P.A. a slip and fall law firm today for a free consultation. Call (813) 251-0700 or toll free at (877) 275-5461 for a free consultation