“Unfortunately bad things happen to good people.” I want to thank you for choosing me to represent you. – JRA.
I am an experienced and dedicated trial attorney who will aggressively and diligently represent your best interest.
For over a decade I have been representing individuals and their families in the trial courts throughout the State of Florida.
I have represented hundreds of good, hard working people that have been injured or hurt in auto, trucking, boating, motorcycle, defective products, dog bites, slip and falls, medical malpractice and many other type of personal injury cases.
I also continuously serve and represent individuals that unfortunately have had criminal charges brought against them by the police for allegations that a criminal offense has occurred.
I believe in hard work and due diligence, with the assistance of experts and uncovered evidence I strive to prove to the court that your case and your voice are viable and need to be heard.
If you have been accused of a crime; I will go over your case in detail with you; I will go over the elements of the offense that the government has to prove beyond and to the exclusion of every reasonable doubt; I will go over any and all viable defenses that present for your case; and we are prepared and will take your case to the jury or appeals court if needed.
If you have been injured, I will gather the evidence and establish your case so you can be compensated to fullest extent for you injuries. We will gather all the medical records, photos of the accident scene, take possession of the evidence, speak with your doctors and hire the experts that are needed to establish your case so that it can resolve in your favor with an agreed settlement amount or a jury verdict if necessary. Please remember that there is never a cost to you for a personal injury case unless we win.
You found your lawyer. Please review more information at www.AmarosaLaw.com.
Do not wait to call me; free consultations; Call locally at 813-251-0700 or call me toll free anytime at 1-877-ASK-JIM1 now.
Professional Accomplishments and Legal Experience
- Experience in Handling Felony and Misdemeanor Trials.
- Experience in Handling Jury and Bench Trials.
- Argued Criminal Appellate Issues in the 2nd District Court of Appeals.
- Former CLI, Hillsborough County Public Defender’s Office.
Hillsborough County Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers:
- 2013 – Past President.
- 2010 – 2012, President.
- 2008 – Present, Member and Board of Director.
Florida Association of Criminal Defense lawyers:
- 2008 – Present, Active Member.
- Licensed to Practice Law in the State of Florida.
- Florida Bar: 2007- Present.
- Licensed to Practice Law in the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida.
- United States District Court: 2007 – Present.
- United States Coast Guard: Captains License, OUPV 100 Ton.
- National Association of Underwater Instructors: Dive Master Certification.
Florida Bar and other Appointments:
- 2010 – Present, Continuing Legal Education Committee.
- 2010 – 2012, Lawyer Referral Committee.
- Member of the Hillsborough County Bar Association.
- Participant, 13th Judicial Circuit Professionalism Committee.
- Former Professor and Department Chair, Florida Metropolitan University; Crime Scene Investigation, Criminal Justice and Paralegal Programs.
- Juris Doctorate Degree, Graduate, Thomas M. Cooley Law School.
- MBA, Graduate, Masters of Business Administration, Florida Metropolitan University.
- Bachelor of Science Degree, Graduate, Tampa College.
Contact us for a free case evaluation
Submitting this form does not create an attorney-client relationship.
Available 24 Hours a Day