Work Directly With Your Attorney
Allow me to introduce myself. I am Jim Amarosa a personal injury and criminal defense lawyer located in Tampa, Florida. I handle cases all over the state of Florida and give my attention to every case. I know all of my clients. You will meet with me during your case and I will do my best to answer your questions immediately. Since opening the Amarosa Law Firm in 2007 I have had the pleasure to assist individuals with their most personal matters.
When you need to hire an attorney, remember that experience counts. The Amarosa Law Firm will take your case seriously and will provide the best representation possible with hands on approach to every case.
If you have been injured:
- Free initial consultation, if you have been injured we can meet at a place of your convenience, such as the hospital, your home or our office.
- Your lawyer will keep you informed about your case so you can always make informed decisions
- The firm will help you get your car fixed or replaced and investigated whether you have loosed value of the car.
- Help you get a rental car
- Deal with the insurance company directly and help in filing out insurance forms
- Order to obtain photos of the accident scene, witness statements, and accident reconstruction
- Protect your interests at all times
- Review all documents before your signature
- Help you, if needed, to find a medical provider to treat your injuries, and accept payment for your treatment from your personal injury settlement.
If you have been arrested:
- Free initial consultation, if you have been arrested we can meet at a place of your convenience, our office or if you have not made bond at the pretrial detention facility.
- Your lawyer will keep you informed about your case so you can always make informed decisions.
- Order to obtain photos of the crime scene, witness statements, and investigation.
- Protect your interests at all times.
- Go over the states charges against you. Review the discovery and prepare your defense for trial.
Contact us for a free case evaluation
Submitting this form does not create an attorney-client relationship.
Available 24 Hours a Day